Your service maintenance contract will entitle you to a routine service call annually by one of our alarm engineers to check your entire system is fully operational. It will also supply you with access to our 24 hour on-call emergency service in the event of a fault or system failure at reduced call out rates. You can also avail of reduced hourly rates for additional works if required.
Annual visit costs €65.00 incl. VAT @ 13.5% for Domestic customer
Annual visit costs €125.00 incl. VAT @ 13.5% for Commercial Customer
Benefits of a service maintenance visit;
- Cheaper option for preventative maintenance
- Significantly cheaper than an emergency call out in the event of a fault on the system
- The newer the system the less likely it is that faults will exist, hence one visit may be more suitable.
- Access to lower call-out and labour costs than without maintenance.
- The older the system, the more prone devices are to malfunction. Regular check-ups are ideally suited to ensure the system is operating to its full detection capabilities
- As sensors begin to fail with time they will do so intermittently. Annual service visits will give the customer the best cover to ensure the systems devices are operating within parameters.
A service maintenance call includes the following procedures;
- Check system log for faults.
- Correct date and time if not accurate.
- Clear any system fault present.
- Check the Intruder Alarm system and that all equipment and devices are functioning correctly.
- Check the operation of all sensors by performing an Engineers Walk test on the system to ensure all detection devices activate the alarm and are within the correct parameters.
- Check both mains and standby power supplies. Includes full load test on battery to ensure it will last a minimum of 12 hours as required.
- Battery change out if needed. Generally panel battery replaced after 5 years and sensor batteries changed after 2 years to ensure optimal operation of the system
- Check all internal and external audible warning devices are operational.
- Check all monitoring devices and ensure connectivity to alarm monitoring station if applicable.
- Update system software which will customers to benefit from newer features not available at the time of installation.
- Inform end user of any faults or concerns there may be with the system.
- Provide a copy of the engineer’s report.
- Replace any defective devices if required.
Call out Rates
|Monday to Friday||09.00 - 17.30||€60.00||€100.00|
|Monday to Friday||17.30 - 00.00||€100.00||€140.00|
|Monday to Friday||00.00 - 09.00||€140.00||€160.00|
|Weekends & Bank Holidays||€160.00||
All call-outs are inclusive of VAT @ 13.5%